- M. De Belder & M. van Koppen (2014). What may cause idiolectal variation: the case of Dutch ANN-compounds. WCCFL 32, March 7-9 2014, Los Angeles, USC.
Koppen, J.M. van & Craenenbroeck, J. van (02-04-2013). Lexical items merged in functional heads The grammaticalization path of ECM-verbs in Dutch dialects. Sweden, Lund, GLOW 37.Koppen, J.M. van & Craenenbroeck, J. van (13-03-2013). Object clitic movement feeds subject doubling An anti-intervention effect in Dutch dialects. Germany, Potsdam, DGFS workshop on the interaction of syntactic primitives.
Corver, N.F.M. & Koppen, J.M. van (24-10-2013). The architecture of syntactic variation. Leiden, Workshop on Micro- and Macrovariation.
- M. van Koppen (2011). The directionality of Agree. Brussels Conference on Generative Linguistics (BCGL) 6: Agreement. Brussels, December 19-20, 2011.
- M. van Koppen, M. Diercks en M. Putnam (2011). The directionality of Agree: Can a universal feature value operation be established? The Minimalist Program: Quo Vadis? – Newborn, Reborn, or Stillborn? Potsdam, Germany – October 3-6 2011
- M. van Koppen (2011). How do we agree? Syntax Circle. Meertens Institute, Amsterdam. March 5, 2011.
- N. Corver & M. van Koppen (2010). (Dis)harmonic variation, the definite article and NPE in the Dutch dialects. LAGB Annual meeting, University of Leeds, Workshop Disharmony in Nominals, September 1-4, 2010.
- R. D’alessandro, J. van Craenenbroeck & Marjo van Koppen (2010). Pronominal doubling in Germanic and Romance. 4th European Dialect Syntax Meeting, Donostia/San Sebastián, June 21-23, 2010.
- M. van Koppen & L. Haegeman (2009). The absence of a phi-feature inheritance relation between T and C. NELS. Boston, MIT, November 13-15, 2009. (also presented at TIN-dag 2010, CGSW 2010, IGG 2010 Rome).
- M. van Koppen, N. Corver & H. Kranendonk (2009). Quantitative er: a new micro-comparative view on an old puzzle. 24th Comparative Germanic Syntax Workshop. Catholic University of Brussels, May 28-29, 2009.
- N. Corver & M. van Koppen (2007). Ellipsis in possessive NPs: a micro-comparative approach.22nd Comparative Germanic Syntax Workshop. Stuttgart University, june 7 & 8, 2007.
- J. van Craenenbroeck & M. van Koppen (2007). Object agreement and raising in dialect Dutch imperatives. 22nd Comparative Germanic Syntax Workshop. Stuttgart University,june 7 & 8, 2007.
- J. van Craenenbroeck & M. van Koppen (2007). Feature inheritance and multiple phase boundaries. GLOW, University of Tromsø. April 11-14, 2007.
- Koppen, J.M. van (2006). One Probe – Multiple Goals: Aspects of agreement in Dutch dialects. GLOW, University of Barcelona. April 6-8, 2006.
- N. Corver & M. van Koppen(2006). A focus projection in the left periphery of DP: evidence from noun ellipsis. Edges conference, University of Cyprus. May 15-17, 2006.
- Koppen, J.M. van & M. Putnam (2006). C-agreement or something close to it: the alls-construction in Midwest American English. Comparative Germanic Syntax Conference 21, University of Santa Cruz.
- Barbiers, S. & M, van Koppen (2006). A place for Tense in the Dutch middle field. Talk presented at the TIN-dag, University of Utrecht, 2006.
- N. Corver & M. van Koppen (2005). Microvariation and ellipsis in the ‘wat voor’ construction. Tilburg University, Sounds of Silence-conference.
- Koppen, M. van, Corver, N.F.M., Rigterink, M., & Kranendonk, H.P. (2005, augustus 25). Diversity in Dutch DP Design. Leikanger, Scandiasyn Great Meeting.
- J. van Craenenbroeck & M. van Koppen (2002) The locality of agreement and the CP-domain. Talk presented at GLOW, Meertens Institute/University of Amsterdam, April 9-11, 2002.